Our carers are always aware of your dignity around the areas of your personal care. They have the ability to make you feel comfortable and independent as much as possible.
ASSISTANCE WITH PERSONAL CARE INCLUDES:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and undressing
- Dental hygiene
- Washing hair
- Continence management
- Assistance with pad change
- And all other aspects of personal care
PRACTICAL HOUSEHOLD TASKS AND OTHER DUTIES:
- Light domestic tasks - washing dishes, dusting, cleaning toilets and bathrooms
- Preparation of meals
- Assistance with laundry and ironing
- Making or changing your bed
- Escort to community centres and other places
Our carers are well trained and will assist you when taking your medication, for example:
- Prompting of prescribed medication, orally and topically
- Assistance with the opening of medication liquid bottle
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Catheter care
- Helping with eye/ear drops
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
Our charges are reasonable and subject to negotiation and annual review.
Our charges are between £10.50 to £12.50 and as little as £2.25 per 15 minutes of service.